Infrastructure we need to generate
There will be several key elements to bring in-Spiral and all the dreams it can nurture to fruition.
An online presence
which this website is slowly developing into. Ultimately it will consist of;
- A directory of small businesses and sole traders that are involved, so they can be easily accessed by the public and by each other.
- An online shop offering products generated from in-Spiral collaborations, as well as other products inline with our ethos.
- An effective online project management system to make it easy to communicate and manage various projects
- A members area for in-Spiral members to communicate about existing and potential in-Spiral projects
- in-Spiral TV featuring mini documentaries, digital classes, short films, even long films!, and other inspiring content such as ted talks, and mind expanding movies.
- A calendar of events featuring in-Spiral members such as workshops, festivals, CD and book launches, art exhibitions and retreats.
- A blog and news section that in-Spiral members can contribute to to keep each other and the public updated on what we’re all up to!
- Collective memberships to paid sites such as Dropbox storage, project management, online booking system, graphic design, video editing and similar programs, image banks, Hootesuite, arts hub, and other sites as agreed to by the collective.
Rural living and working communities
Ultimately I am looking to create an intentional community on a large acreage consisting of the following hubs;
- Cafe / gallery / performance space / library / reception. This area would be closest to the entrance of the property and the main public area.
- Creative arts centre focused around fine arts, writing, photography
- Wellness centre with treatment rooms, spa, mud baths, meditation and yoga space, all the yum
- Permaculture hub, focusing on the food and gardening elements of permaculture, while mindful of it’s applications in all areas of life
- Eco-building, home of the earthship builders, tipi makers, cob creators, yurt generators, upcycled goodness, solar power extravaganza, all the things!
- Spiritual hub, the centre of the spiral, where ceremony and sacred practice preside, where anyone can go at any time to connect to themselves, the earth, their deities in whatever form is most meaningful to them.
A smaller version of the rural hubs, shop fronts with studios / offices / residence above, hotels run as communities, warehouses with workshops / studio space. All connected together by a community of co-creators
A mobile mini festival bringing entertainment, information, workshops, products and inspiration to festivals and remote communities around the country.